Bill kennedy’s Little Apple driving school manhattan ks
Driving School Manhattan KS tuition payment plan available
Driving School Tuition $450 – payment plan : 2 payments $225 each (this includes coupon and fuel surcharge)
Little Apple Driving School Accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover. Check or Cash. (exact amount only)
No need to clip the coupon, just call to enroll and tell us you saw it on the Little Apple Driving School website. Call or use our contact form to enroll!
FAX 785-271-2409 firstname.lastname@example.org
Little apple driving school – Professional ownership
bill kennedy – Owner
- Undergraduate degree from Kansas State University (Secondary Education)
- Graduate degree from Washburn University (Masters in Education)
- Over 30 years teaching experience
- Kennedy Driving School KS 24 years
- Teaching certificate issued by the State of Kansas
Driving School Manhattan KS Policies & Procedures
Drivers ed course ELIGIBILITY
- “Minimum requirements, KS. M.V.D. Age to drive.” Any person 14 years or older.
- Notice – English Requirement
- Because of the nature and risk associated with driving a motor vehicle and consistent with the requirements of the Kansas Driver’s License Bureau, Kennedy Driving Schools require that each student must demonstrate adequate proficiency in speaking and understanding English before any academic classroom or behind-the-wheel driving instruction can be provided. If English proficiency is a concern, please call our office to discuss the situation before submitting a registration or any payments (refer to our refund policy).
Driving school MANHATTAN ks course length
- The length of time each student needs to complete the course depends upon their flexibility to schedule the academic class and the driving lessons.
- Each driving school Manhattan KS classroom session will be scheduled for a total of 8 hours. There is limited enrollment. The classes are offered January through December of each year. Students have 12 months to complete the entire 14 hour course (contract agreement).
Required – some medical questions related to driving – M.V.D.
Driver’s ed academic expectations
- Each driving school student will be required to pass the written post-test with a score of 90% or above. The questions on the post-test will come from materials presented during the academic 9 hour classroom session.
Drivers ed in-car expectations
Each student must successfully complete all in-car driving fundamentals, skill, and maneuvers to the instructor’s satisfaction.
- Due to rising gas prices, a fuel surcharge may be added
- Payment plans available
- We accept : VISA, MasterCard, and Discover, cash or check (exact amount only, no refunds)
Kennedy Driving School Manhattan KS Refund policy
If partial payment or payment in full is made for a student, the refund is as follows:
- If a student is not able to attend any portion of the eight hours of academic classroom instruction, and/or any portion of the six hours of in car, behind-the-wheel instruction, per the contract agreement the “non-refundable deposit” will be kept by the school. If all tuition fees have been paid in full, the “class fee” will be refunded.
- If the student attends any portion of the eight hours of academic classroom instruction and cannot continue the course, both the “non-refundable deposit” and the “class fee” will be kept and not refunded.
- Rescheduling to use nonrefundable fees may be considered up to one year from the date on the student contract.