For questions, class reservations, or book orders:
Topeka: 785-272-1961 • All other areas (Wichita, MANHATTAN KS, Johnson Co): 1-800-557-7357
CORPORATE Headquarters: 3641 SW Plass Ave suite D • Topeka, KS 66611
Fax – 785-271-2409
The Mission of our driving schools is to prepare students to become successful beginning drivers and life long defensive drivers.
- To provide an academic and a practical driving program to enhance the development of each student so that he or she may become a safe and successful defensive driver.
- To provide a learning environment that will enable each student to reach his or her full potential and to develop a positive attitude and self-confidence in their driving abilities.
Because of the nature and risk associated with driving a motor vehicle and consistent with the requirements of the Kansas Driver License Bureau, Kennedy Driving Schools require that each student must demonstrate adequate proficiency in speaking and understanding English before any academic classroom or behind-the-wheel driving instruction can be provided. If English proficiency is a concern, please call our office to discuss the situation before submitting a registration or any payments (refer to our refund policy below).
Bill Kennedy, owner of the Topeka Driving School, the Drive-Right Schools of Wichita, Johnson County, and the Little Apple Driving School in Manhattan, has a Bachelor of Science Degree from Kansas State University and a Masters Degree in Education from Washburn University. He has been a teacher for over 30 years and is owner of the largest driving school in the State of Kansas. His academic curriculum is centered around instruction for beginning drivers basic driving Fundamentals and defensive driving philosophies.
Parents – Track and monitor your beginning driver for: location, speed, breaking and more. For more information contact MOTOsafety at: MOTOsafety.com
Professionally owned and OPERATED by bill kennedy
These SCHOOLS are licensed by the state of kansas
- Due to rising gas prices, a fuel surcharge may be added.
- payment plan available
- We accept : VISA, MasterCard, and Discover, cash or check (exact amount)
Driving Schools Refund policy
- If partial payment or payment in full is made for a student, the refund is as follows:
- If a student is not able to attend any portion of the eight hours of academic classroom instruction, and/or any portion of the six hours of in car, behind-the-wheel instruction, the “non-refundable enrollment deposit” (50% of the tuition fee) will be kept by the school. If all tuition fees have been paid in full, the “class fee” (50% of the tuition fee) will be refunded.
- If the student attends any portion of the eight hours of academic classroom instruction and cannot continue the course, both the “non-refundable enrollment deposit” and the “class fee” will be kept and not refunded.
- Rescheduling to use non-refundable fees may be considered up to one year from the date on the student contract.